POLICY CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
At NIA 2016 EOOD.
Effective May 01.09. 2019
- Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
III. Categories of personal data processed by PARK & Travel .
- PARK & Travel may process publicly available personal data and / or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data that are processed are:
- Personal identification information (including name, email address, communication language, etc.);
- Contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, your telephone number or contact person designated by you and others);
- Financial information (bank account and others);
(IV) Information about a representative (legal representative or proxy) of our client-legal entity;
(V) Site Profile Information (including name, postal and email address, telephone number, date of birth, etc.);
(VI) Data for the conclusion of sales contracts, wholesale sales, deferred payment, etc. with individuals or legal entities (such as names, PINs, etc.).
- PARK & Travel may process data generated and generated by PARK & Travel in the process of providing the services:
(I) data on the end electronic communications device used, the type of device, the operating system used, IP address, location;
(II) data on your preferred services
(III) Data on communication between us and you, habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (activity in using the services, complaints, requests, etc.);
(Iv) Information about visits to the Site and use of the Site, including operations and history of use of the Site;
(V) Data obtained in the performance of obligations arising from regulatory acts (ie data arising from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary public, tax authorities, court, bailiff);
(VI) Video recording when visiting a parking lot or headquarters; voice recording – calls made to the PARK & Travel Contact Center ;
(VII) Video or photography made in accordance with the pre-announced conditions for participation in games and / or other promotional campaigns organized by PARK & Travel .
- In order to ensure the proper performance of the services and the obligations arising from client contracts, PARK & Travel has the right to process any information that is available in public registers (including a public database and data published on the Internet) as well as information obtained from third parties regarding the implementation of legal provisions regarding customers.
- PARK & Travel has the right and obligation to verify the accuracy of personal data stored in the database, to that end you are required to verify the data and, if necessary, correct it or confirm the accuracy of your data.
- Different types of personal data may be processed individually or in combination with each other.
- Aims and Legal Grounds for the Processing of Personal Data
1. The processing of personal data that is necessary for the conclusion or performance of contracts with us or in connection with the preparation of contracts with us. PARK & Travel processes your information for the following purposes:
(I) Identify a customer upon: concluding a new contract or modifying an existing contract with us; explanations of the services used; performance of a contract.
(II) Preparation of proposals for contracting, submission of pre-contractual information and draft contract; management of pre-sales activities;
(III) Data obtained from you in the performance of obligations arising from contracts concluded with you or by a company represented by you, exercise of rights and ensure the performance of contracts by our clients;
(IV) Administering and responding to customer complaints / inquiries / complaints / complaints;
(V) Technical assistance for creating an account (s) or recovering a forgotten password to access our Site, for electronic servicing of electronic invoices.
(VI) Identification and validation of the statutory age for online bookings ;
(VII) Payment of debts, rescheduling of amounts due; management of debt collection;
(VIII) Management and administration of online booking activities; managing payments.
(IX) Updating of important information in connection with changes in our policy and other administrative information;
- In fulfillment of its legal obligations, PARK & Travel processes your information for the following purposes:
(II) To carry out tax and social security control by the relevant competent authorities;
(III) Fulfillment of obligations related to distance selling, off-premises sales provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
(IV) Provision of information to the Commission for the protection of personal data in relation to the obligations laid down in the legislation on personal data protection – Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, etc. ;
(V) Obligations provided for in the Law on Accounting and the Tax and Social Insurance Code of Procedure and other related legal acts in connection with the keeping of proper and lawful accounting.
3. PARK & Travel processes the relevant data provided with the express written consent of the customer for their processing for the following purposes:
(I) Create and manage a personal profile on the Site; technical assistance to create an account (s) and recover a forgotten password to access our Site;
(II) Direct marketing of products and services;
(III) Participation and management of surveys, gift games, promotional campaigns;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of PARK & Travel .
(I) In order to protect and protect the property, interests and security of PARK & Travel , its visitors and employees, PARK & Travel uses CCTV equipment.
(II) Evaluate and determine customer satisfaction as well as the effectiveness of the advertising we offer to you and others and to meet your expectations by presenting adequate advertising;
(III) Analysis of customer history, customer preferences and behavior;
(IV) Ensuring quality of customer service (video )
- Categories of third parties accessing and processing your personal information
(I) Security companies licensed for private security activities, processing videos from sites / offices of PARK & Travel and / or maintaining other registers in the process of securing the bandwidth in the same sites;
(II) Persons assigned to PARK & Travel to maintain equipment and software used to process your personal data;
(III ) debt service providers , notary public, lawyer, bailiff or other third party if the client has breached an obligation arising from a contract with us;
(IV) Banks servicing payments made to and from you;
(V) Persons to whom PARK & Travel has provided the performance of part of the activities or obligations associated with a specific service that we owe to you; data processors who, on contract with PARK & Travel, process your personal data on behalf of PARK & Travel ;
(VI) Consultants in various fields – lawyers, accountants, marketing agencies, etc .;
(VII) Bodies, institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under the applicable law;
- How long is your personal data stored? The length of time your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected:
- The personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / amending and executing contracts between PARK & Travel and you or a company represented by you – for the duration of the contract and until the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. PARK & Travel may store some of your personal data for a longer period of time until the expiration of the relevant limitation period for the purpose of protection against possible claims of clients in connection with the execution / termination of contracts with us, as well as for a longer period in case of a legal dispute has already arisen pending its final settlement by a court / arbitration award;
- Personal data processed for the purpose of accounting / financial documents to implement the tax-insurance control, but not only – faktu second, debit, credit memos , contracts to provide services is kept for at least 11 years after the expiry of the limitation period unless the applicable law provides for a longer period.
- Personal data processed for direct marketing purposes – until the explicit withdrawal of the given consent for direct marketing or receipt of objection for the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
- Video recordings from security cameras – up to 60 days after recording. Phone calls are stored for up to 360 days after the call has taken place.
VII. Your Rights in relation to the processing of your Personal Data
With respect to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights that you may exercise at any time while storing or processing your personal data by submitting your application to the PARK & Travel address above or electronically at email: info @ parkandtravel.bg You have the right to request from PARK & Travel :
- a copy of your personal data and access to it at any time;
- correct, without undue delay, your inaccurate personal data as well as data that are no longer up to date;
- your personal data in the form of transferable data to another data controller, or request that we do so without being hindered by us (right of portability);
- to delete your personal data without undue delay in the presence of any of the legal grounds for doing so;
- restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will only be express in writing and we must motivate it for a legitimate reason;
You are also entitled to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by a separate request sent to PARK & Travel upon processing based on that consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- object to automated processing, including profiling;
- not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling;
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority You have the right to file a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, the competent authority for which is the Personal Data Protection Commission, address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 ( www.cpdp.bg). If you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by PARK & Travel , you can submit a complaint to the specified contact details of the Administrator or directly to the Data Protection Officer (of the contact details above).
- Automated Processing and Profiling When you visit our Site, we use automated processing to tailor products and services to your needs in the best possible way.
- Objection to use for direct marketing You have the right to object to the processing in the future of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising, as well as to the disclosure to third parties and their use on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising by withdrawing your consent at any time. To do this, you can send an email requesting that you discontinue using your data for direct marketing purposes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you refuse to provide personal information to PARK & Travel and what are the consequences of this? In order to enter into a contract with you and / or to provide you with the services requested in accordance with the legal and subsequently our contractual obligations, PARK & Travel needs certain information to identify the contracting party, its proxy, contact details, payment information of obligations. . In order to make a purchase / reservation on our Site and to deliver the services you have ordered, you do not need to have an account created on the Site.
If you would like to have access to the history of the services we provide to you, during the account creation process, PARK & Travel needs certain information to identify you, contact information, payment information. Failure to provide such information impedes the ability to purchase and deliver services from you.
VIII. How we protect your data PARK & Travel takes organizational, physical, information technology and other necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of your personal data and the monitoring of personal data processing. Among other things, such security measures include the following activities: – PARK & Travel has established requirements for the processing, registration and storage of personal data through internal procedures that are monitored on an ongoing basis; – the access of PARK & Travel employees to personal data and the authorization to process personal data in the PARK & Travel database is restricted, depending on their duties; – PARK & Travel has established confidentiality obligations for its employees; – Access to PARK & Travel office equipment and the computers of each employee is restricted. – we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as best practices from international standards – For maximum security in the processing, transfer and storage of your data, we may use additional security mechanisms such as encryption, alias, etc. The security measures we apply are subject to continuous improvement and adaptation to the latest technologies.
- Cookies Policy
What are the challenges to life?
- The Cookies are files with information, stored at your hard drive, in which its written how do you surf at specific website, so when you visit it again, it will provide you some options, based on your last visit of this website. Cookies can be used for traffic analytics and for marketing campaigns.
- Cookies will use more of the kites and will not affect their operative systems. If you are looking to change or modify this type of encore, you may want to change it in the way you want to use it. You can blend in or out of whiplash in more than one moment, by activating our destination, and by doing so. If they are whiter than the whites (inclusive ones), we have no access to any or all of the parts of our site.
How do you use the boom?
- Cookies are ours to help us use our site. This analysis helps us to call and improve your site, what it is, and how it works, and / or you want it, and we will do it for you.
- Cookies are:
– Session Cookies: They are stored at your computer only during your browsing of the website and automatically deleted once you close your browser. They do not collect any personal data from your computer.
– Ongoing Cookies: Often Ongoing Cookies will download the file to your computer and read it there, Bischit can be started from a site, so it was created by you, so you can start again.
- Biscuits may also be catapulted as follows:
Required Cookies- These Cookies do not collect information for Bac, which may be used for mapping or for remembering places to access, but needed to place your order when you shop online. We need these cookies to provide you our service.
– Functional Impulses: These Cookies allow us to observe and enhance the efficacy of our site. They allow us to read what we have learned, to identify the sources of the facts, and to see some of the points in the cauliflower.
– Marketing cookies: These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They can be used by these companies to create an account of your interests and allow ads and messages to be displayed outside the platform on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. When you block them, you will not receive our targeted ad.
Personal Information about Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible or obtain the consent of the person responsible for the child’s parental responsibility.